The MP range VRLA batteries are designed with front terminal structure. The perfect design ensures MP series battery the high reliability and makes the installation quite simple and safe when placed on a standard relay rack tray or in a closed cabinet.
MP range VRLA battery is designed with high energy density and suitable for 19″, 23″ rack or cabinet, and also offers options for top connection and side of monoblocs connection. Mp range battery can be equipped with central gas collection system according to the requirement of the customer. The MP batteries are ensured the quality of NARADA’s QA system according to the ISO9001 standard.
- AGM technology applied in MP range batteries.
- Front-access terminal connections for fast and easy installation and maintenance
- Suitable for 19″, 23″ rack or cabinet
- Excellent special lead-tin-calcium formula alloy for Grids and plates
- Microporous glass mats in low resistance as a separator
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve
- 12+ years expectant Life under full float service at 25°C(77°F)
- BS6290 part 4
- Telcordia SR4228
- Eurobatt guide
- Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
Battery installation compliant with:
- EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Switchgear / utility
- Other applications to provide integrated stored energy system
- Recommended float charge voltage for 12V battery: 2.25Vpc at 25°C(77°F)
- Self discharge rate: < 2% per month at 25°C(77°F)
- Shelf life: 6 six months at 25°C(77°F)
- Valve regulated the system, no water addition needed