NARADA GP(General Models) series valve regulated lead acid batteries are designed with AGM(Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high-performance plates, and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the field of UPS, Emergency lighting system. The GP batteries are ensured the quality of NARADA’s QA system according to the ISO9001 standard.
- Extra long life service design.
- Non-Spillable construction design.
- ABS containers and covers(UL94HB, UL94V-0) option
- Safety valve installation for explosion proof.
- Higher safety & reliable construction
- Exception deep discharge recovery performance
- Low self-discharge characteristic
- Flexibility design for multiple installations
Compliant standards :
- Eurobatt guide
- Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
Battery installation compliant with:
- EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
- Cable Television
- Communication Equipment
- Security System
- Control Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Emergency Power System
- Recommended float charge voltage for 12V battery: 2.25Vpc at 77°F(25°C)
- Self discharge rate: < 2% per month at 25°C
- Shelf life: six months at 68°F(20°C)
- Valve regulated the system, no water addition needed