The ORION range of 19” and 23” equipment enclosures combines the well known Cable Ways functionality and rugged construction in an attractive and durable housing.
Cable Ways UniStar* family of aluminum extrusion forms the basis of the panel support structure. All panels are removable and lockable, with front door security enhanced through the use of three-point locking and swing lever handle.
- Sturdy construction using fully adjustable 2.5mm thick mounting rails.
- Fixed or removable side panels.
- Removable side panels secured with single point lock.
- Doors hinge either left or right. A 180-degree door opening.
- Extendable front stabilizers for sliding shelves.
- Transparent, plain or mesh door options.
- Thermostatically controlled fan options.
- Bayside joining configurations.
- Three standard colors – blue trim (shown), two-tone “mist grey” and black.
- Seismic options available.
ORION seismic cabinets and racks are designed to international specifications for seismic activity.
Seismic ratings are met irrespective of doors and side panels being installed. They are subject to correct installation. The Bellcore GR-63-CORE compliance test must be conducted with the customer installed equipment and cabling mounted before zone certification can be issued by the testing agency.
*Contact Cable Ways for information on design guides and procedures.