The FOSFHP series of Power Meter are the advanced version of LPM series. It is more functional and intelligent.
Under the situation of laboratory, LANs, WANs and CATV as well as long distance optical network, the Optical Power Meters, together with Grandway's Stabilized Laser Sources, can be used to identify optical fibre, measure optical attenuation, verify continuity and evaluate fibre link transmission quality.
Signal encrypting can also give the receiving end information on the power to be used as reference, helping ensure efficient referencing, even when the two units are far apart.
Memory capacity of 1000 data items; enables data transfer to a PC via USB connection. With the software, the date sheet can be saved as Excel or txt, and print out directly.
- Referencing function
- Memory capacity of 1000 data items, enables data transfer to a PC via USB connection
- LCD backlight for easy operation in darker environments
- More connectors are optional and interchangeable by the user
- Two powering systems, internal rechargeable batteries or AC adaptor
- Wide dynamic range and high power measurement capability
- High accuracy and stabilised
- Auto-off function, save the power and low power consumption allows extended operation in the field
- Three-year warranty and recommended calibration interval
Note ** Valid at 1550nm, CW, 23 ± 30°C, Relative Humidity < 70%, with an FC connector
|Calibrated Wavelength (mm)
||±5% ± 1nW
||0.01dB@-60 to +10dBm
||0.1dB@-70 to -60dBm
|Auto Power Off
|Measuring Range (dBm)
||-70 to +10
|Tone Detection (Hz)
||270, 1K, 2K
||-10 to +50°C
||-20 to +70°C
||2pcs*Ni-MH AA(2500mAh); 6V AC/DC adaptor