The MP range VRLA batteries is designed with front terminal structure. The perfect design ensures MP series battery the high reliability and makes the installation quite simple and safe when placed on a standard relay rack tray or in a closed cabinet.
MP range VRLA battery is designed with high energy density and suitable for 19", 23" rack or cabinet, and also offers options of top connection and side of monoblocs connection. Mp range battery can be equipped with central gas collection system according to the requirement of customer.The MP batteries are ensured the quality with NARADA's QA system according to the ISO9001 standard.
- AGM technology applied in MP range batteries.
- Front-access terminal connections for fast and easy installation and maintenance
- Suitable for 19", 23" rack or cabinet
- Excellent special lead-tin-calcium formula alloy for Grids and plates
- Mircoporous glass mats in low resistance as separator
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve
- 12+ years expectant Life under full float service at 25°C(77°F)
Battery installation compliant with:
- BS6290 part 4
- Telcordia SR4228
- Eurobatt guide
- Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
- EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Switchgear / utility
- Other applications to provide integrated stored energy system
- Recommended float charge voltage for 12V battery: 2.25Vpc at 25°C(77°F)
- Self discharge rate: < 2% per month at 25°C(77°F)
- Shelf life: 6 six months at 25°C(77°F)
- Valve regulated system, no water addition needed